Seminar Paper (Master) for the Topic: "Digital Data-Driven Business Models"
In this seminar, you will learn about digital data-driven business models and gather hands-on experience in writing a strategy for the digital age.
The digitization is one of the most influential megatrends of the last century and disrupted almost every industry substantially. As strategists and entrepreneurs of tomorrow, students will obtain deep knowledge of digital data-driven business models and how to maneuver between buzz and value creation. Dr. Anja Konhäuser, guest lecturer and Managing Partner at the digital consulting company OMMAX - Digital Solutions, will talk about the key concepts of digitalization and guide the students through writing of the seminar paper, including the presentation at the final date.
- Digital strategy - overview of disciplines
- Digitalization of business models
- Digital impact on B2B and B2C business models
- Digital revenue-relevant value creation
- Business case calculation
- Application deadline – 23.09.2021, 23:59 CET (feedback on place assignment in following week)
- Block seminar 1 – 28.10.2021, 10:00 - 18:00, Online
- Block seminar 2 – 29.10.2021, 10:00 - 18:00, Online
- Presentation and paper hand-in – 06.12.2021, 10:00 - 18:00, Online
- The course will be held online
- Group work with circa 3 persons per group
- Your paper and your presentation can be in English or German language (materials provided are in English)
- The participation is dependent on the acceptance in the application process
- Attendance is mandatory for all dates. Absence without permission will lead to a grading of "not passed". In case of sickness, an attestation is required
- The grading is composed of the written paper and the presentation
Consideration for grading
The seminar paper can be credited as module MQ06 or MQ07 (depending on applicable examination regulations). A participation of the module MW109 (Strategy of Digital Top Players) is not mandatory.
Please apply using the Bewerbungsformular via mail to email@example.com